Zumba Cruise 2013
- One class per day except the day at sea. That day there will be two classes
- Royal Caribbean Ship Sponsored, anyone from the cruise can take the class.
- You DO NOT have to take all the classes, ( But it is kind of the theme )
- Class area will be suitable for the ZUMBA sessions on the ship.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise lines- Ship is the Adventure of the Seas
- Rooms in the package are level E2 Ocean View with a private Balcony
- Each room will hold two persons, for families up to four accommodations and changes can be made.
- Pricing: E2 Ocean View Stateroom with Private Balcony
- Fare: 674.00 per person
- Port Fees: 175.00 per person
- Taxes and fees: 44.38 per person
- Travel Insurance: 59.00 per person
- Round Trip Airport Transfers: 40.00 per person
- Sunday April 7th San Juan Puerto Rico 8:30 PM
- Sunday April 8th St. Croix, USVI 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Monday April 9th Philipsburg St. Maarten 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Tuesday April 10th St. Johns, Antigua 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Wednesday April 11th Castries, St Lucia 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Thursday April 12th Bridgetown, Barbados 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Friday April 13th Cruising at Sea 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Sunday April 14th San Juan, Puerto Rico 6:00 AM
- Total per passenger. $992.38 per person or $1,984. 76 per cabin based on double occupancy
- Pre and Post hotel nights can be for purchase once Royal Caribbean has their pricing for 2013 loaded in to their Computers (Aug 2012).
- You can book your own hotel or fly in day of departure.
- Airfare to Puerto Rico is NOT included
- A deposit of $309.00 per person is required at time of booking which includes the cabin fare and travel protection insurance
- Final Payment is due by January 9th 2013
Travel Agency Details
- Contact them directly after registering with Body Rhythms Life Fitness
(386) 252-0531 EXT 2239
AAA Auto Club south
2525 International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114